The supreme and profoundly wondrous Dharma
Is hard to encounter across billions of kalpas.
I now may witness and uphold,
And vow to understand Tathagata’s true meaning.
The 11th Academic Symposium of Chinese Han Transmission Esotericism Academy will be held on Saturday, 6 July 2019.
The theme of the 11th Academic Symposium is ‘To Promote World Peace and the Unification of Mankind; To Observe the Five Skandhas as Sunya, and Deliver all those in Suffering’.
Topics and scope for academic articles are as follows:
1. Discuss the spiritual value and practical significance of Chinese Han Transmission Tantrayana Buddhism in promoting world peace and establishing the shared community of mankind.
2. Discuss the dissemination of Chinese Han Transmission Tantrayana Buddhism’s inheritance and transmission of the essence of the outstanding Chinese culture.
3. Discuss the spiritual meaning and practical significance of Bhagavan Zhi-Ji Vimalakirti Patriarch Master’s 866 Holy Tantra Dragon Discourses at the multicultural radio programme of Hobart, Tasmania, Australia
4. Briefly discuss the Five Great Spiritual Views of Chinese Han Transmission Tantrayana Buddhism – Holy Tantra Gu Fan Mi Jin-Gang-Dhyana Buddhism.
5. Briefly discuss that the Fo Fan Vidyadhara Rainbow Transformation and Reincarnation Esoteric Dharma method is the ultimate and complete spiritual teachings in ‘saving and delivering all those in suffering’.
6. Discuss Holy Patriarch Sutra – The Sutra of the Inconceivable Liberation Dharma Method as Preached by Vimalakirti and Discoursed by Buddha transmitting universal positive energies, purifying the society and guiding sentient beings.
7. Discuss the spiritual value and practical significance of Holy Tantra Family and Holy Tantra Rainbow Transformation Reincarnation Dharma Method in promoting the advancement of human civilisation.
8. A Holy Tantra Discussion of ‘To Observe the Five Skandhas as Sunya, and Deliver all those in Suffering’.
9. Briefly discuss the spiritual meaning and historic significance of the establishment of Tasmanian Chinese Cultural Park in promoting China-Australia relationship and cultural exchanges between its people.
10. Briefly discuss the modern spiritual value and practical significance of the three classification of cultural education of Holy Tantra Esoteric Buddhism.
11. Discuss the sinicisation of Buddhism under the context of sinicisation of religions.
12. Discuss the early, intermediate and latter stages of development of Han Esoteric Buddhism.
All friends and scholars within the Religion and within the School that have an interest in Chinese Han Transmission Tantrayana Buddhism – Holy Tantra Gu Fan Mi Jin-Gang-Dhyana Buddhism are welcomed to take part in article submissions. Practitioners are welcomed to actively submit manuscripts.
Deadline: 28 June 2019.
Manuscripts are to be sent to email@example.com.
Word count for main text: For articles written in Chinese, no less than 4000 characters. If possible, please include an English translation.
Articles written in all languages are welcomed, including Sanskrit, Pali, English, Japanese, Korean, Filipino, Vietnamese and Indonesian. Please attach an English translation.
Content in academic articles must be referenced and full citations provided.
Articles should have a title, and an abstract before the main text. Abstract word count: 300-500
Keywords: 3 to 5